''

Today is our 3th wedding anniversary!!! Being married is the most beautiful phase in my life. It's when I learn more about responsibility, sacrifice and passion.


I've met my soul mate 6 years ago. During that time I never thought that we can get along very well because we have nothing in common and we didn't have the same interest either. For instance, he is a really adventurous person. He like to try something new and I was a very careful person, anti 'loves routine' and anti social person huhu. So we always have conflict to go out on date, because......? makes me easily get bored. But the fact is, we being different and see different things in each other makes us subconsciously attracted to each other. Also, we can't live without each other.

He's also a realist, and I'm a dreamer...but the best part is when he always make my dreams come true. I always adore him for being so brilliant, smart, workaholic (like his mother or 'opahesh' anak aku call her huhu) and complicated inside hehe. His loyalty and sincerity is the best part of him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Then when we first met before, he told me he has nothing to offer. But I saw a very great and sincere man with full of love and faith. Through this 3 years of marriage, he has been given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that he has been given to me. He has been my guiding light when I was lost (especially masa mula2 dulu). He has been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. He has been my rock!

It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that he has become a part of my life. May Allah bless our marriage forever and ever! Amin.

3 comments:

happy anniversary mas kuasa 2!! ko xsangka?? aku pun xsangka. haha.. dpt gak tgk anak ko yg cumil tu. bila nayli nak ada adik??

This comment has been removed by the author.

huhu..mana hang dpt address aku nie..malu r blog ni idup segan mati xmau..suka baca org nyer jee..
damia pon very the cutest princess what?on the way..work very hard eheh